EG4L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Gaming 4 Life

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hardest person(s) for you to beat?

Go down 
+2
Trey
Snow
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Snow

Cash : 109

Hardest person(s) for you to beat? Empty
PostSubject: Hardest person(s) for you to beat?   Hardest person(s) for you to beat? EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:41 pm

Who is/are the hardest persons(s) for you to beat? My list is as follows:

• Assa60
  • Austick (Idk why, similar style to assa60)
  • Ava (only played 2 2/3s and I did win 1, but his overall power is hard to compete with.)

Assa60 just fucks with me idk why! But austick I have not played recently possibly I played him when I was a little rusty, I may remember his skill level incorrectly.

Who are yours?
Back to top Go down
Trey

Trey

Cash : 232

PostSubject: Re: Hardest person(s) for you to beat?   Hardest person(s) for you to beat? EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:46 pm

tigerx102 was always a hard one for me to beat. i think i lost more than i won honestly.

Ava is another I trained ava for like 8 months, and at one point he was easily defeated by 4 or 5. but now i can barely win by 1, if im lucky by 2. and he beat me alot. but NOW he doesnt play so much so hes sorta easy again, but not in 2v2 lol.

Mayne because he like to take shit slow and it really irritates the fuck out of me.

Brion because his cockyness makes me mad and i try to rage kill him and end up dying. i still beat him way more than he beats me tho.

Focus i've only beaten twice out of the...6 times i played him? i havent played him in like 7 months i KNOW im way better now but idk if i can beat him still :/
Back to top Go down
GeneralGunKilla

Cash : 30

PostSubject: Re: Hardest person(s) for you to beat?   Hardest person(s) for you to beat? EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:50 pm

Hahahaha, i miss tiger. That fool was in my clan, DvP Smile

I had trouble beating Tlw since that fool ALWAYS wanted to snipe you.

Free3keys was hard to beat since his aim was perfect 24/7 n was a very smart player.

also mc.rebellion since he just raped lmao.
Back to top Go down
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Hardest person(s) for you to beat?   Hardest person(s) for you to beat? EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:54 pm

I had a similar experience with brion, I would often do something stupid because of his attitude, but since I was up 7-4 or something like that normally it did not matter much.

I remember Mc.Rebellion! Funny you mentioned him though. GGK you have no trouble with AVA lol?
Back to top Go down
Alu

Alu

Cash : 191

PostSubject: Re: Hardest person(s) for you to beat?   Hardest person(s) for you to beat? EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:32 pm

I could never rush oni and win, it always got on my nerves. I'd have to say kai was not so much hard to beat as much as annoying. Took me awhile to overcome trask in sunnyvale. Dontar1ous in trench was a hard one too. 2v1 austick and 1stgame vs me was a proud moment though lolol.
Back to top Go down
GeneralGunKilla

Cash : 30

PostSubject: Re: Hardest person(s) for you to beat?   Hardest person(s) for you to beat? EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:59 pm

Oh i'd also say Dr.Snipes in storage since he's the ONLY one whose ever given me a challenge back in old storage.
Back to top Go down
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Hardest person(s) for you to beat?   Hardest person(s) for you to beat? EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:41 pm

2v1 -.- alu srsly f u. I had a hard e'nuf time 1v1ing both.
Back to top Go down
Alu

Alu

PostSubject: Re: Hardest person(s) for you to beat?   Hardest person(s) for you to beat? EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:45 am

I pulled out with the skin of my teeth. I was 3 in ak blind shooting austick was scared shitless alone, knowing this, I got first 4 in and left him so he wouldn't rush. I won by 1.
Back to top Go down
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Hardest person(s) for you to beat?   Hardest person(s) for you to beat? EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 1:08 am

Lol your blind shooting is a hack, yo, you got aa. -.-
Back to top Go down
Alu

Alu

PostSubject: Re: Hardest person(s) for you to beat?   Hardest person(s) for you to beat? EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:17 am

It might help me but I become so reliant on it, when someone slips by, it catches me really off gaurd.
Back to top Go down
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Hardest person(s) for you to beat?   Hardest person(s) for you to beat? EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:52 pm

I can blind shoot from pods pretty well in a 2v2 situation, people think their not being obvious.
Back to top Go down
Trey

Trey

PostSubject: Re: Hardest person(s) for you to beat?   Hardest person(s) for you to beat? EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 1:52 pm

Alu wrote:
I could never rush oni and win, it always got on my nerves. I'd have to say kai was not so much hard to beat as much as annoying. Took me awhile to overcome trask in sunnyvale. Dontar1ous in trench was a hard one too. 2v1 austick and 1stgame vs me was a proud moment though lolol.

I also have trouble beating 1stgame in 1v1 wars for some reason :/
Back to top Go down
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Hardest person(s) for you to beat?   Hardest person(s) for you to beat? EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 3:26 pm

1st had pretty mad close up aim. I remember becoming enraged because of it lol.
Back to top Go down
Trey

Trey

PostSubject: Re: Hardest person(s) for you to beat?   Hardest person(s) for you to beat? EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:01 pm

Did you guys know that 1stgame, is actually omggtfo, aka a girl, not a boy lol.
Back to top Go down
Alu

Alu

PostSubject: Re: Hardest person(s) for you to beat?   Hardest person(s) for you to beat? EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:13 pm

I know is, and it might be a boy pretending to be a girl at the time. I've known her since ssc, and then me and her recruited space. We go deep niggah, OG ROLLIN OUT.

I trained 1st, his/her close aim is a copy of mine lol. It's always a challenge to play 1st, never plays the same.
Back to top Go down
SpaceSh0t

Cash : 22

PostSubject: Re: Hardest person(s) for you to beat?   Hardest person(s) for you to beat? EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:24 pm

Avarice is definitely the hardest player to beat.
Back to top Go down
Alu

Alu

PostSubject: Re: Hardest person(s) for you to beat?   Hardest person(s) for you to beat? EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:02 pm

Meh, he's all around good, he's like the oppisite of kai
Back to top Go down
Drexed

Cash : 99

PostSubject: Re: Hardest person(s) for you to beat?   Hardest person(s) for you to beat? EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:52 pm

It’s hard to explain what it’s like to be rich, famous, and from the hood. One way is to think of a superhero. Someone who has special powers, a double identity, maybe a secret weakness or two.” I beat Dr.Pimp19 click my homepage for more info
Back to top Go down
Alu

Alu

PostSubject: Re: Hardest person(s) for you to beat?   Hardest person(s) for you to beat? EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:58 pm

Who hasn't beaten him?
Back to top Go down
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Hardest person(s) for you to beat?   Hardest person(s) for you to beat? EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:19 pm

^ Exactly... I beat Ava in one 2/3 and I was so stoked. But I 2/3 him again and he laid such a beat-down, my butt still hurts.
Back to top Go down
Drexed

Cash : 99

PostSubject: Re: Hardest person(s) for you to beat?   Hardest person(s) for you to beat? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:07 pm

StickyTheSlasher..
Back to top Go down
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Hardest person(s) for you to beat?   Hardest person(s) for you to beat? EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 2:30 pm

^ Orlly. I wish Ass60 still played. I liked him.
Back to top Go down
Alu

Alu

PostSubject: Re: Hardest person(s) for you to beat?   Hardest person(s) for you to beat? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:06 pm

sts is good but not hardest to beat material
Back to top Go down
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Hardest person(s) for you to beat?   Hardest person(s) for you to beat? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:10 am

ASSA60 does play lmfao, hes not as good anymore tho.
Back to top Go down
Alu

Alu

PostSubject: Re: Hardest person(s) for you to beat?   Hardest person(s) for you to beat? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:01 am

Nah that kid, I'm sorry he used to be good but his attitude stinks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hardest person(s) for you to beat?   Hardest person(s) for you to beat? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hardest person(s) for you to beat?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next